Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Terry Moore con. appearances 2002? (cambridge)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Smurfette's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2001
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hey. Could someone please tell me when Terry Moore is appearing at a convention in Cambridge, Mass? 2002 appearances are not yet listed in the "News" section. I know the date is sometime in late January... but this is all I know. It's in one of my comics somewhere, but I don't have time to search.

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Terry Moore's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 1999
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will be at Harvard's Vericon Jan. 25-26.

    My next appearance isn't until Heroe's Con in Charlotte, June 14-16, after that it's San Diego Aug 1-4.

    That's it for the U.S. appearances in 2002.

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mibbitmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2000
    Posts
    291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There were supposed to be more details on the Cambridge thingy, but no update on the site, as mentioned above.

    I have tentative plans to go(which look positive at the moment), but the precise and limited timing, 12-1PM if I remember the con's site correctly make the timing potentially dicey(I have a ride, an aunt & uncle in the area, and a sister mid-way, but it's a 2-3 hour ride there). It's unlikely I'd make the Friday comic store thingy, but that's the part we know least about, so an update would help.

    smile

    [This message has been edited by Mibbitmaker (edited January 06, 2002).]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Terry Moore's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 1999
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought I was supposed to do a store appearance but I haven't heard a word about it from anybody since they asked almost a year ago, so I assume that's off for me. This could change but, I have no store appearace on my itenerary.

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Smurfette's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2001
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Thanks a lot! See you in Boston! Terry, if you were appearing in a store, I'd reccommend Comicopia in Boston or any of the New England Comics stores in the area. Anyway, thanks for the update.

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Terry Moore's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 1999
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, actually, two new appearances have become likely just within the last week. Let me confrim them and I'll post my complete 2002 schedule on the forum.

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Darth Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2000
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Terry, you tease!
    biggrin

    Well, I live pretty much dead center of the Chicago-St. Louis-Indianapolis triangle, so any of the 3 is good for me(Chicago is of course best, cause hey, it's Chicago! biggrin)

    Content to wait patiently,
    Darth

    ------------------
    'A long life eating mush is best.'
    Kawatabuke Sanjuro, ronin

  8. #8
    KarmaPolice
    Guest KarmaPolice's Avatar

    Post

    OMG! I can go to a con! And Terry Moore will be there!

    (I just moved to Boston)

    biggrin

    edit: is there a website for this?

    [This message has been edited by KarmaPolice (edited January 08, 2002).]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Darth Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2000
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Terry Moore:
    That's it for the U.S. appearances in 2002.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Ah, I see. Snubbing us midwesterners AGAIN!?!?!?!

    Ah well. These things happen.

    Hey Terry, howsaboot a bribe?

    I think a few 50# bags of soybeans could find their way to you if you were to reconsider an appearance at Wizard World 2002, if ya know what I mean...


    Wha? You don't want soybeans?
    That's ALL we have here in the midwest.
    Well, that and corn, what which the Indians call maize.....

    *shrugs*

    Sorry folks, I did my best.....

    Darth

    ------------------
    'A long life eating mush is best.'
    Kawatabuke Sanjuro, ronin

  10. #10
    Jaxom 27
    Guest Jaxom 27's Avatar

    Post

    Midwest! Midwest! Midwest!

    ------------------
    Before allowing drunken friend to cheat on his girl, you must attempt one
    intervention. If he is able to get on his feet, look you in the eye, and deliver
    a "F...OFF!" You are absolved of your of responsibility.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •